Save time and money with an easy-to-use operator guidance system from Xsite®
Making life easier for excavator operators!
Xsite® EASY operator guidance removes the need for manual grade checking and jumping on and off the excavator.
With the Xsite® EASY, you’ll always know how much to cut or fill. The easy-to-use system guides you in achieving the desired depth and/or inclination via easy-to-follow, real-time graphics.
Work with centimeter accuracy without unnecessary interruptions!
Make every job easier and faster with Xsite® EASY
The easy-to-read UI and the system’s functions are designed with excavator operators to ensure ease of use and maximized on-site productivity.
- Work with foundations
- Level out flat pads
- Excavate trenches & slopes
- Suitable for dredging/underwater excavations
Easy-to-use, built-in measuring tool
Check and calculate slopes and distances using the bucket of your excavator.
You can set the measured slope as a reference with just one touch of the screen.
A perfect tool for continuing existing slopes or trenches when other designs are unavailable.
The easiest entry to machine control
With Xsite EASY, prior knowledge of machine control systems is not needed. Going from first boot to productive work is possible in only a matter of minutes.
With EASY, you don’t need to browse a manual, just turn it on and start working!
Work more independently and efficiently at your own pace. The increased productivity translates to saved time and money!
- Fast and accurate measuring of depth, distance, and slope
- Real-time visualization of the bucket and target-level orientation
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user Interface
- Light and dark theme for optimized visibility
- Customizable views for different tasks
- Measuring mode for continuing existing slopes and surfaces
- Full-screen Cut/Fill View (selectable)
- Support for a rotating Jobsite laser
- Support for tilt-rotator integration
- Crisp and clear, anti-glare touchscreen (size: 5”)
- Integrated “Quick Glance” LED indicator for Cut/Fill
- Fast and accurate, waterproof G-series sensors (suitable for dredging)
- Fully upgradeable to 3D machine control
You might also be interested
A New Operator Guidance System From Xsite® released in Bauma 2023
Xsite® Machine Control releases the next generation 2D Machine Control System in Bauma 2022. The new Xsite® EASY is the pick of the bunch for increasing productivity and quality of excavator operations, especially for those who are relatively new to machine control systems.
Customer story: Carefree digging with Xsite® EASY
Janne Leppänen is a known name when it comes to Finnish excavation professionals. He has worked in the industry for 35 years, both as an employee and an entrepreneur. Last summer we paid Janne a visit in Ylöjärvi, where a new residential area is currently being built.